Valentine’s Day is coming near and what most women forget is that men need to feel special on this day, too. Whether he’s your boyfriend, husband, or a friend you hope to develop a relationship with, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to express your love for him. To do that, you will need some Valentine’s day gift ideas for him. Here are some suggestions we have for you to surprise or gift your partner successfully:
1. Tell him why you love him. Many women are surprised to know that men can feel quite insecure or weak more deeply than women do. This is why it’s important also to make them feel appreciated and loved. You can try making a journal or a scrapbook telling your partner what makes them attractive or what you love about them. Allow him to go out with his friends a few nights before doing this so you can make time to answer or make this, too.
2. Crafted beer. If your partner is into beer, this would be the perfect gift. You can purchase this from online or physical stores in your local areas. You can make him even happier by getting a subscription plan that would regularly deliver the beer boxes in specific intervals (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc.) that’s ideal for his schedule. Some stores also offer the option of more packs of beers to share with their friends.
3. Slim wallet with a tracker. Wallets are a go-to gift because they are simple, but they have become more popular lately, especially because technology has made it possible to include a tracker. So, if his wallet gets misplaced, your partner can easily find it through an app or program. To make him appreciate it more, you can request the seller or another shop to deboss his initials on it.
4. Create a personalized pushpin world map. It is a sort of bucket list where he can put push pins on the countries or states he has been to or countries he’d like to visit next. If you and your partner love traveling, this would be the perfect gift to inspire both of you to continue traveling and travel together.
5. Personalized AirPods case. Men usually love simplicity and don’t mind accessories — that is, until they get it as a gift. What’s your partner’s favorite thing to listen to aside from your voice? Probably music or podcasts. Gift him with a personalized AirPods case to help him prevent his AirPods case from easily wearing off or getting scratched from being used constantly. Fit it to his style, favorite TV show, or put both your initials in it for additional sentiment.
6. Escape Room in a Box game. If your partner loves detective games or puzzles, he will really love this gift. The game itself will present a mystery that he has to solve using riddles, clues, and other tools. Some stores also offer a subscription package where they would send you another game depending on your subscription plan so that you can make game night a regular date idea for you and your partner.